What does it mean when I see liability limits such as 20/40/10?
The maximum that the insurance company will pay as the result of a third party liability claim.
  • 20,000/for any one individual
  • 40,000/for the total accident, regardless of the number of persons
  • 10,000/for property damage
Can I purchase higher limits than statutory?
Yes. You will be given the option to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance during the purchase of your MBA Choice insurance. You may also purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance at RvSLI.com
What are Medical Payments and or Personal Injury Protection, (Med Pay and PIP)?
Amount paid per person for injuries sustained by persons who are occupants of your vehicle.*
What are Uninsured Motorist (UM) and Underinsured Motorist (UIM) coverages?
Amount paid to you and your passengers that are injured in an accident that was caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist driving the other vehicle.*
What is collision?
An accident that is caused by our vehicle colliding with, (running into) another vehicle or object.
What is comprehensive?
Other than collision, such as damage caused by wind, fire, hail, theft and vandalism.
What are the deductibles on comprehensive and collision?
The deductibles vary from dealer to dealer. Consult with your dealer.
What if I extend my time period with the vehicle?
First you will need to obtain permission from the rental dealer. Then you may contact www.MBAchoice.com and purchase additional days. Or you can FAX, MBAchoice, at 1-480-946-0288, provide us with a copy of your "proof of coverage", which is the form you will receive from MBAchoice when you purchase your original coverage, and just let us know how many additional days you will require. We will bill your credit card for the additional days at the original rate of your purchase.
What about additional drivers?
They will be covered. All additional drivers must be listed on your rental contract with the rental dealer in order to be covered by the insurance.
What do I do if I am involved in an accident?
1. You should exchange driver license and insurance verification information with the other party involved in the accident.

2. You should get a police report if at all possible.

3. Fill out as completely as possible the accident report form that is provided to you by the rental dealer. A form is also available here, click the above.

4. Report the claim to the rental dealer as soon as possible.

*NOTE: These are very important coverages for you. Not all rental companies offer this coverage. We strongly suggest that you ask your dealer if UM, UIM, and Medical Payments or PIP coverages are included in the insurance being provided to you. If not, look for another dealer to rent from. There are lots of rental companies out there, just ask. In certain accident situations, you will be glad that you have this coverage.

Privacy Statements | Legal Notices